All Full over-lay (Frameless), Library/office cabinets (framed) and flush inset cabinet members are constructed with 3/4″ plywood with the exception of the cabinet back which is constructed from 1/2″ Plywood.
There are several options available when it comes to the finished ends on Full-Access cabinets. Each has a distinctive look and style.
- 3/4″ Thick Plywood Finished Ends (Standard)
- 3/4″ Thick Raised /Flat Panel (Matches Door Style)
- 1 1/2″ Thick Raised Panel (Inside Inset Frame)
Our cabinet interiors are either Birch Plywood with a UV Cured Finish on Both Sides of the interiors and shelves (Standard on Finished Cabinets) or Birch Plywood Unfinished on both sides of the interiors and shelves (Standard on Unfinished Cabinets). If there are glass cabinets or open cabinets, they will match the exterior of the cabinets.
Our drawers are constructed using dovetail joinery.
- 5/8″ Thick Hardwood Dovetail Drawers (Standard)
- 3/4″ Thick Hardwood Dovetail Drawers
Drawer Guides: Soft Close, 100lb. Full Extension (Standard)
- Blum Concealed European with 110 degree Soft close
- Blum Concealed European with 170 degree opening
We offer a variety of door styles with many combinations to choose from. Let us help you find the perfect look for your space.
Finishes can dramatically change and enhance your cabinetry. We offer a variety of tried and true techniques to achieve the exact look you desire.